Re: Queries don'twork any more - urgent!

From: Randy DeWoolfson <randy_at_euclidsys.com>
Date: 2000/06/06

This sounds like some data has changed which now prevents the query from finding matching rows... Take the query and remove all where clause elements
to see if there is basic data present... then add them in one after the other

(as appropriate) to see where it breaks down...

I'd try this before jumping in all over some fault in the engine...

randy