Re: exporting tablespaces

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/06

Objects are created in a tablespace, where that tablespace is doesn't matter.
So yes if you precreate that tablespace prior to the import with a changed filename, as it is using that tablespace already: there should be no problem (or the tablespace creation failed).

Likewise, you can use the .log but you need to edit. The 'snapshot' you included will not run without further editing. The " need to be removed, and no identifier should be on two different lines. Steve Hauser has an utility to do that, he posted the location a few days ago, so you might look up www.deja.com to find it.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com> schreef in berichtnieuws l1eojscu93947o1psoeqaqffoghplr0gid_at_4ax.com...