export doesn't happen

From: Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

I am running Oracle 8.1.5i on a Sun box. I have the OEM client installed on my NT box.

Currently:

Oracle running
Listener running
OMS running
Agent listener running

Thru the console app, right click on the database and tell it to export now. Click finish, and the .DMP file is never created and I visually receive no errors. What am I missing? Thanks.

STeve

newsgroup replies preferred. Remove nospam when replying thru email. Received on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT