Re: rman creating recovery catalog

From: Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

One other note:

Tried logging in differently, using:
connect rcvcat rman/rman
connect target /
create catalog tablespace rcvcat;

got:

RMAN> create catalog tablespace RCVCAT;

RMAN-00571:

RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS

RMAN-00571:

RMAN-00558: error encountered while parsing input commands RMAN-01005: syntax error: found "rcvcat": expecting one of: "double-quoted-strin
g, identifier, single-quoted-string"
RMAN-01007: at line 1 column 27 file: standard input

RMAN-00571:

RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS

RMAN-00571:

RMAN-00558: error encountered while parsing input commands RMAN-01005: syntax error: found ";": expecting one of: "allocate, alter, beginli
ne, catalog, change, connect, create, crosscheck, debug, delete, drop, exit, end
inline, host, {, library, list, mount, open, print, register, release, replace,
report, reset, resync, rman, rpctest, run, set, sql, " RMAN-01007: at line 1 column 33 file: standard input

Steve