Re: Order of columns within a table

From: JD <mail_at_mail.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

I created the temp table, but I'm not sure how to change the order. I'm very new to Oracle and sql, so an example would help me out a lot. Let's say I have 3 columns in the table, columns1,2 & 3 and I would like them set up as columns3,2 & 1 when I create the new table. Is this done in the second CREATE TABLE statement? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

    Jeff