Re: Wanted: Oracle 8i software for startup company

From: byronm <byron_work_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

In article <llIZ4.208657$bm.1264708_at_news1.alsv1.occa.home.com>,   "Tami" <tamionline_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> We are a startup internet company in the development phase positioned
> build a new, dynamic worldwide application business using Oracle as
 its
> database. Anyone interested in trading/selling their Oracle 8i
 software for
> stock options, please contact us at the address listed below.
>
> Thank you,
>
> tconroy_at_earthlink.net

Yeah, its called Pgsql or mysql. Upgrade to Oracle when you have real cash. If you can't afford basic oracle licensing then i know you cant afford an IPO or even OTC stocks as it costs more to file and pay lawyers then you will for oracle.

--
-byron
txtReferralEmail=byronm_at_epix.net">Save 20$ automatically on your

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.