Multi-record Blocks

From: D.D. <d.delisser_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 2000/06/04

I have a multi-record block with three separate blocks. I'm having a problem making the cursor go to the next record after the first record, in the first block has been filled out. The cursor always goes to record one, when I need it to go to the corresponding record in the previous block. Example.. When I complete record one (in each block) I need it to go to the same record in the next block (not record one).

Please help... this is giving me a headache .... I know it can't be that hard.

Thanks,
Jeannie Received on Sun Jun 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT