Re: Only for german ERP-users: Umfrage zu betriebswirtschaflticher Standardsoftware

From: MyTwoBits <nighr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/04

Some of us can read German, although wir sprechen es nicht sehr gut.

What would be a more interesting pursuit is why Baan is in so much trouble, and why SAP is filling it gaps of its offering with 3rd party tools? The company I work for competes with several of the SAP modules, but does not require you to buy to whole suite if you just need a couple components. In fact, for sales analysis and sales planning, SAP is pretty weak.

Since I don't use ERP, I won't be filling out your survey.

Gutes Glu'ck!