Re: second instance didn't start

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/02

The second instance needs to exist in /var/opt/oracle/oratab with the following fields
<oracle_sid>:<oracle_home>:Y

you can start manually by running
. oraenv
or set $ORACLE_SID and $ORACLE_HOME manually. Then start svrmgrl
connect internal
startup

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com> schreef in berichtnieuws cg4gjsob6m7sfgp2l92d57fsutlc7kre1g_at_4ax.com...