Software for updating Oracle over WEB?

From: Yi Jin <yijin_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: 2000/06/02

We need to inserting/updating records to various Oracle tables through WEB. The table structures keep changing, and I am tired to modify the GUI layouts for all the table input/update interfaces through JAVA Servlet interfaces.

I was wondering if there are any software that allow one to update Oracle through the WEB? We have the Java Web Server, and can install Apache server as well.

Thanks for any input.

Yi Received on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT