Re: How to log on to Oracle SQL*Plus?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/06/02

When you say Oracle for Windows95, do you mean Personal Oracle? If so, then try using SYSTEM for the username and MANAGER for the password. If you are trying to connect over the network to a server, then you'll need someone to help you configure a net service name (the host string) on your computer.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are