Re: Oracle 8.1.6 JDBC drivers with Oracle 8.1.5 ?

From: J.T. Wenting <jwenting_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 2000/06/01

It gives exceptions trying to load the driver. Can't remember the exact errors. The thin driver works like a breeze (but the OCI is supposed to be faster, right?).
Maybe the driver is not fully compatible with the HP JDK package? Right now we have no performance problems, but that may change once we start doing more database access through java (which is planned to be implemented over the next month or so).

--
J.T. Wenting
www.hornet.demon.nl