Oracle 8.0 and Informix 7.31

From: Josep Martorell i Juvanteny <pmartorell_at_cambrabcn.es>
Date: 2000/06/01

    I'm interesting in to Know the possibilities to connect both RDBMS of Oracle and Informix.

    I have experience to connect database in differents servers, with the same servers with different versions.

    I would be thankful any information about this subject.

Excuse my English.
For any information , I will be happy :-) Thanks, Peppo.

Peppo Martorell
Barcelona
Catalonia
Spain