Primary Key conversion

From: L shyu <llshyu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/01

Hi,

   We are looking for suggestion to see if primary key conversion is complicated ? Any tool available for help ?

   One of the field in the primary key contains the value that will be replaced in a year or two. Which means that we need to convert all the primary keys.

  Any suggestion or experinece will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lin Received on Thu Jun 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT