OCP DBA question

From: Antoanete Koleva <nantoaneta_at_usa.net>
Date: 2000/05/30

Hi guys,

Does anybody know the track to become Oracle8i OCP DBA? I 'm now Oracle8 OCP DBA and the qusetion is which test am I suppose to pass in order to become Oracle8i DBA certidied? Is there any upgrade test from Oracle8 to Oracle8i or not yet available?

Antoaneta Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT