Export Scripts and variables

From: Heather Noggle <angelweave_at_postnet.com>
Date: 2000/05/30

I have written an export script to be executed with Start and it gets its values for the variables from a query run before any of the spools, of which there are eight. This was working beautifully until all of a sudden SQL*Plus decided it didn't know the values it's pulling from the first query. I changed NOTHING - ran my back-up copy just in case I changed something, but no - same results. Wants user input because it doesn't recognize my variables/parameters/arguments. I don't know how to troubleshoot this. Help! The only thing I can think of is that I goofed and ran the script instead of starting it and it's been wigged out ever since.

--
hln

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.