Updating a table in Dev 2000

From: Hal Vaughn <hvaughn_at_eagnet.com>
Date: 2000/05/30

I am trying to do a simple update of a table in a Developer 2000 forms. I can update the the table in the workplace manager and in SQLPlus. However, when I try to update it disregards my command and trys to write a new record. I have all the update properties set. I am not new to Forms. I have been working in them for 3 years. My error message is 40508 ...See your DBA.

I have created test tables in my own schema. Still no effect. Is there a switch or setting in the installation of Forms that my DBA needs to set to give me update access?

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Hal
hvaughn_at_eagnet.com Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT