Re: WAP and OAS

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: 2000/05/29

Hi Roald.

You should be able to do this with the PL/SQL Cartridge. Or you could use my tool ChangeGroup PL/SQL Server Pages which is Active Server Pages/JavaServer Pages for PL/SQL programmers, ie a static HTML/XML/WML/PDF/... page with PL/SQL scriptlets controlling dynamic content. All compiled to a complete PL/SQL stored procedure automatically at first reference during development.

I can send you more information if you're interested. Currently Beta 1 has been released. It works with OWAS 3.0.1 and OAS 4.0.7/4.0.8, all on Oracle 7.3.4, 8.0, or 8.1, Windows NT 4.0/2000.

HTH. Finn