ASP wth Oracle Stored Procedures

From: Jasmine Cheung <jasminec_at_hongkong.com>
Date: 2000/05/29

Using ADO connection in ASP with Oracle Database, I declared a rs from a sql statement like rs = 'select emp_no, emp_name from tbl_emp_info where dept_no = "abc";'

then I can fetch the result into variables rows by rows using rs.movenext

But the problem is when I am trying to convert the sql statement into a stored procedures, I don't know how to fetch the result into variables rows by rows.

Would anyone please help?

Jasmine Cheung
hkrunner_at_hongkong.com Received on Mon May 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT