Re: Install oracle 805 on linux - segmentation fault

From: Jérome SAVIN <jsn_at_gepdiff.com>
Date: 2000/05/29

I had the same problem with a RedHat 6.2. The solution I find is to take binaries from a RedHat 5.2 installation of Oracle . And then it works fine.
But when I ask him to relink my executables, after it makes me core dump too.
So you can take binaries from an different(oldest) os version . If you want me to send it to you, it's ok. You only need sqlplus lsnrctl svrmgrl I think.

Bye.

Jérome
(France)