Re: View on a table of another user

From: Bob Fazio <rfazio_at_home.com.nospam>
Date: 2000/05/29

I can't remember the origional question (sql), but again it should work.

as user bobf;
SQLWKS> create table bob (a number, b varchar2(21)); Statement processed.
SQLWKS> grant select on bob to scott;
Statement processed.
SQLWKS> connect scott
Connected.
SQLWKS> create or replace view bob_vw as select * from bobf.bob; Statement processed.

--
Robert Fazio, Oracle DBA
rfazio_at_home.com