Help with dynamic ( or two-tiered) sequence?

From: EZ One <eziegler_at_sig.net>
Date: 2000/05/27

Hi,

I'm working with the design of a code table with incrementing values for a primary and secondary code. That is, the first code is a category and the second code is specific for a coded value within that category.

I know I've seen this done once, but darned if I can find a reference to it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated! Received on Sat May 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT