Re: Seeking suggestion and advice: how to propagate change from one database to another database

From: Markus Schwabe <mschwabe_at_gscout.de>
Date: 2000/05/26

Hi,

which Oracle-Version? Which OS?

What's with the Oracle Advanced Replication? Here is an excerpt from the docu:

"Replication is the process of copying and maintaining database objects, such as
tables, in multiple databases that make up a distributed database system. Changes
applied at one site are captured and stored locally before being forwarded and
applied at each of the remote locations. Oracle replication is a fully integrated
feature of the Oracle server; it is not a separate server."

I think this feature manage exactly what you want.

HTH
Markus

<gmei_at_my-deja.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 8gk3hk$rfi$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...