SQL Select statement help needed

From: <karasu7870_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

I want to use a select statement of the form:

SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Name='KARASU'

I want the value for the name I am searching for to be case insensitive. Any user with the name Karasu should be returned regardless of case. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT