Re: Please help w/ SQL question

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

Is this the behavior that you are after:

SQL> select * from user_lu;

USER_LU

name
address
city

SQL> select * from user_lu_value;

USER_LU USERNAME VALUE

------- -------------- -------------------------
name foobarusername Sean

SQL> set null ***null***
SQL> l
  1 select user_lu.user_lu_id, v.value
  2 from user_lu, user_lu_value v
  3* where user_lu.user_lu_id = v.user_lu_id (+) SQL> / USER_LU VALUE

address ***null***
city ***null***
name Sean

Jonathan