Re: Oracle stored procedure via ASP

From: <mshastri_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

Hi Andy :
I'm sorry for not being able to help you - I am actually searching for a solution to this myself. Can you post an example of how you return a varchar for instance from an SP? I have a very basic test sp in Oracle and when I access it thro' ASP, I always get a PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call.....
My sp takes as input an ID and returns a name. Nothing fancy. I will, in the meantime, look around for a way to return a record. What I actually am looking for is to have a stored proc to return a bunch of records - which I want to assign to a recordset object in an ASP, loop and print those records. According to an ASP book, the example given should be able to do exactly this (but that example was connecting to a table in SQL Server)
Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT