Licensing mystery on NT

From: Vince Van De Coevering <vpv_at_agora.rdrop.com>
Date: 2000/05/24

Can someone please point me to a web site that will help me understand licensing fees for Oracle on an NT server. I understand the MHZ pricing for Oracle but am unsure as to how many NT licenses I'll need. This NT server will only run the database, no users will authenticate to it nor will they use file and print services on it.

Thanks!

    Vince