Re: Tablespace storage parameters

From: James Chappell <james_at_rees-chappell.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/24

In article <8gedbd$nqd$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, tandym_at_hotmail.com writes Thanks folks for your replies.

If I'm using NT, with a couple of disc drives, is there an advantage to be gained in distributing my datafiles over the two discs? I know there is in unix, but I've never run Oracle on NT before, so I'm not sure.

--
James Chappell