What to use when connecting from freebsd?

From: henke <henrikNOheSPAM_at_partitur.se.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/23

I have a Oracle8i on a solaris machine.
Now I want to connect to it from a freebsd machine with C/C++. What I have read it seems that you need the Oracle Library to use OCI or Proc/c++.

I don't want to use the linux emulation for Freebsd. I have been looking for a ODBC driver for Freebsd but haven't found one.

If somebody has anything that can help I would be grateful.

Henrik