Re: [Newbie]:Managing EXCEPTIONS

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/23

Sebastien FERRANDEZ <sferrandez_at_wineandco.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 392AB695.35A8B74B_at_wineandco.com...
> I remember using something like 'EXEC SQL Whenever notfound continue' or
> something like that in Pro*C some years ago. I didn't find something in
> standard SQL that'd say "exception when nodatafound continue" to keep my
> loop going

begin
...code...
exception
when no_data_found
then null;
end;

I can recommend the book of Steven Feuerstein about PL/SQL programming published by O'Reilly.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT