Seeking advice about HOLIDAYS Table

From: Richelle Hutchinson <rhutchin_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 2000/05/22

I'm seeking advice on creating an Oracle table that contains official US Holidays and the days they are observed. I've seen some good examples but nothing to indicate the best way to maintain this type of table. We get our STATES table information from the US Postal Service, I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a governmental source for yearly updates for US Holidays?

Richelle Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT