ODBC driver for Oracle

From: Ho Yat-Fan <fanho_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/21

Hi all,

I tried to make use of Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle version 2.573.3711.00 in ASP (active server pages) on Windows NT 4.0, IIS 4. But the result set is incorrectly empty (which is not when I use SQL*Plus) when I select from 2 tables, e.g select a.xx, b.yy from table1 a, table2 b where a.zz = b.zz

There is no problem when I only select from 1 table.

I would like to know if there is any recommendation on an ODBC driver for Oracle to use with NT ASP.

Real thanks.

(It's best if u can cc: a copy of ur reply to me via my email)

Rgds., fan.

--
Yat-Fan Ho
Systems Analyst