Re: problems with system priv. Oracle 8

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/19

Most likely you don't have quota on that tablespace. Try alter user <username> quota <bytes>|unlimited on data.

Could you please avoid posting to *all* Oracle newsgroups?

On a sideline (and I don't blame you): as most people don't seem to understand the difference between misc, server and tools (designer/developer) shouldn't we better drop the disctinction? This is only wasting bandwith.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

afaatz <afaatz_at_kom.tu-darmstadt.de> schreef in berichtnieuws 3925456F.6A38DCA9_at_kom.tu-darmstadt.de...