sqlca.h problems when linking

From: Johan den Boer <jj.den.boer_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: 2000/05/19

Hi,

I am having problems with the sqlca.h. When I include <sqlca.h> in several *.pc modules and compile and link I get an error multiple defenitions of sqlca.
Does anyone has a solution for this. If I have just one sqlca.h include everything works fine.
I am using oracle 8.0.6 on HP platform.

regards

Johan den Boer
email : jj.den.boer_at_hccnet.nl Received on Fri May 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT