Alias Column Names

From: David Bradley <davidbradley_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/05/18

I need to sort by a field that does not have a standard field name.

There is a view that has been written as such.

    SELECT firstname as "First Name", lastname as "Last Name" FROM tablename;

I want to select from that view and order by the last name field. Is it possible and if so how can I do it?

Thanks in advance.,

David Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT