Re: select data from table owned by other user

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/18

The issue here is you have insufficient privilege. Tmp_user needs to grant you select privilege. Please run select table_name from all_tables where table_name = 'TMP_TABLE' before and after the grant, and you will see your table is known now.
Personally I avoid hardcoding owners, so IMO you need to create either a private or a public synonym as well.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Tom Schelhorn <t.schelhorn_at_finec.de> schreef in berichtnieuws 8g153m$eus6$1_at_fu-berlin.de...