Need PL/SQL pseudo-code to populate table...

From: GAB <news4_at_REMOVEbaxnet.net>
Date: 2000/05/18

I'm a PL-SQL novice, and am trying to make some server side code to generate about 10k records in a 50 column table - just for testing and what have you.

And I know this sounds stupid, but what's the best method or tool for entering PLSQL code, submitting for compile and storage? Right now I'm trying to do it with SQL-Plus, but I bet there's a lot better ways of doing this. What do all you pros out there use who code PLSQL all day long?

I'm trying out TOAD - anyone had any luck with that?

Thanks in advance - Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT