Re: export utility

From: Guy Verreault <guy_verreault_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 2000/05/18

Hi, Susan

If read a bit from the import utility you will notice that if you try to import object that already exist in your database they will automatically being imported in the same tablespace. To do so you have to export your tables, delete them and re-create all your tables (empty) with the DDL in the new tablespace and import them.

Hope this help.