Re: W2K ; Can't login after Install

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/18

It would have helped if you would have specified which version of Oracle you are using.
Only 8.1.6 is guaranteed to run against W2k. The others are *not* supported on that platform.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Jack T <71045.3122_at_compuserve.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8fvbis$h76$1_at_sshuraab-i-1.production.compuserve.com...