Re: Experiences with T.O.A.D.?

From: Eric Allen <eallen_at_well.com>
Date: 2000/05/18

I like TOAD-I use it for most of my general SQL tasks. I'm writing in Delphi & DOA, and TOAD is nice for testing SQL out before plopping it into Delphi. It's also nice for managing all the Oracle stuff, especially when you're looking at several schemas, lotsa tables, objects, views, synonyms and packages.

You might also look at SQL Navigator by Quest-a similar tool with a tree-based interface instead of a tab-based one.

Haven't tried any of the other tools mentioned so far...

-E