Re: export utility

From: Christoph Wagner <christoph.wagner_at_gamed.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

Export-Utility stores all the storage parameters of an object so the object is created with the sam params by the import-utility EXCEPT the object exist !!

why don't you create your tables by doing :

Create table user2.table
 TABLESPACE tbsp_2
AS select * from user1.table;

Clinique <clinique_at_gmx.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 8fu4k5$8d4$1_at_nntp.hamburg.pop.de...