Re: More than 1 version of Oracle on a Machine

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/17

Sorry to say so:
Your immediate answer should have been:
provided I have enough RAM and disk: Yes no problem at all. If you install using OFA (which is now mandatory I believe) both versions will endup in their own directory tree, and of course different volumes are an option.
For the rest: many sites have this
(I am running 8.0.5 and 8i on an ordinary PC and only because of insufficient RAM they are not up simulteanously)

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

mparish <mparishNOmpSPAM_at_inlogic.com.invalid> schreef in berichtnieuws 0d701ae0.a1558ee3_at_usw-ex0107-050.remarq.com...