Re: Javascript Include ".js" files in OAS.

From: <private_comm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

Not sure what you mean. If you want to include a staic JavaScript file it is <script language="JavaScript" src="name and path of your script">

If you are 'calling' this from a generated HTML via the PL/SQL cartridge then you need make sure you include virtual path is in your listener.

If your JavaScript is PL/SQL generated then the 'name and path' is simply 'package.procedure'.

Hope that helped.

PC.

In article <3921BF4E.BB6030FC_at_yahoo.com>,   Michael Rotwell <marothwell_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> How does one use a javascript include file ".js" in OAS using the PL
> cartridge. I have added javascript to the header of my PL before but
> dont know what I would need to do to get the .js file included.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Michael

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT