newbie question

From: Pascal Jacob <Pascal.Jacob_at_globis.be>
Date: 2000/05/17

I've just installed Personal Oracle 8 for win95. But When I'm trying to run net8 easy config a dialog appears that says that win98 is too advanced and that the program will not work. Do I need another operating system to run this correctly?

I need an Oracle database for a connection with FileMaker Pro 5. But FileMaker asks for the host, port and SID. Where can I find those settings?

Thanks! Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT