Re: Backup script from "Unix Backup & Recovery"

From: <curtispreston_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

I'm the author, and I'd be glad to help you. There are a few minor bugs in the current version that have been fixed in some alpha code. What specific problems are you having? (Please respond to my email address,
curtis_at_backupcentral.com. I don't get a chance to check usenet much.

In article <8fbuuf$vfj$1_at_slb7.atl.mindspring.net>,   stanb_at_netcom.com (Stan Brown) wrote:
> Has anyone worked through the excersises
 of getting oraback.sh from the
> O'riely "Unix Backup & Recovery" working?
>
> I am seting up a new Oracle instance,
 and I would like to use this
> utilty, but I am having some errors.

 Before I go through the excersise
> of debuging all of this, I was just

 wondering if anyone else was
> working on it?
>
> I am on Oracle 7 if it matters.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Stan Brown

stanb_at_netcom.com
  843-745-3154
> Charleston SC.
> --
> Windows 98: n.
> useless extension to a minor patch

 release for 32-bit extensions and
> a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to
 an 8-bit operating system
> originally coded for a 4-bit

 microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
> company that can't stand for 1 bit of
 competition.
> -
> (c) 2000 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the
 Microsoft Network is prohibited.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT