Re: Listener trace

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/16

Tracing the listener won't help you much as the listener is a *broker* only (so it doesn't communicate with existing clients). Generally speaking
in listener.ora
trace_level_listener = 16
to trace the listener
in sqlnet.ora on the server
trace_level_server = 16
to trace the server side
in sqlnet.ora on the client
trace_level_client = 16
(the two latter files should produce an exact mirror) usually it's wise to add
trace_unique_client = true
and
trace_directory_client = <any directory> in sqlnet.ora on the client.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Sid_James <sid.james_at_virgin.net> schreef in berichtnieuws 3921AB82.302_at_virgin.net...