User Friendly Front-End Client for Oracle 8?

From: David <David_at_macraild-circus.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/16

Hi all,

I wonder if anybody can help. I have recently started to work with Oracle 8 having used MS Access for the past couple of years. Obviously there is a learning curve here, but one thing I can't get over is that I need to create everything using SQL queries (via SQL*Plus and/or ODBC Test). This is OK, but I'm having a problem with the idea that I can't see everything at any one time (e.g. switching to 'Design' view).

The question is - am I missing something? E.g. is there an Oracle client that allows me to view all my tables, their data, constraints etc, or is it possible to use an app such as Access as a front -end to Oracle 8i?a

All input gratefully received.

--
David