Pre-IPO Oracle Jobs

From: <markathon_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/16

IntelliMark IT Business Solutions has several Pre-IPO jobs available for Oracle DBAs with experience in Internet environments. The jobs offer PRE-IPO Stock Options. We are seeking senior level Oracle DBAs with strong experience in Internet environments, Raid, parallel servers ect. Our project is a joint venture between several high-tech industry leaders, located in the Silicon Valley. IntelliMark offers great compensation, full benefits and this is a "contract for hire". After 6 months you can convert to the client's payroll and be given stock options. Please contact me for more information.

Mark Athon
IntelliMark IT Business Solutions
mathon_at_intelliMark-it.com
(800) 932-2372

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT