Which version of Orcale is required to put Java in the database?

From: Scott Vickery <scottv_at_hiddenmind.com>
Date: 2000/05/15

I have Oracle for Linux. The packaging says that it contains Oracle8 Server, Release 8.0.5 for Linux. It also has Oracle Application Server, Release 3.0.2 for Linux with Apache. Can anyone tell me if I can have java objects inside the database with this version? How can I figure it out?

Thanks in advance,
Scott Received on Mon May 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT