Oracle certified Professional?

From: Frits West <fritswest_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/13

I'm considering buying a CBT in order to train myself for and hopelfully obtain a certificate for Developer R2.

At the moment I really do not have any experience using Oracle. I am though an experienced Access developer.

Could you recommend these CBTs?
Would I have a chance passing these tests using these CBTs? What's the value of it on the job market?

Frits. Received on Sat May 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT